Last but not least for my holiday gift guide series I’m sharing my absolute favorite cruelty-free beauty picks. Makeup and skincare products make great holiday gifts, but there’s nothing great about products that are tested on animals. Many of the beauty products featured in this gift guide I have myself and use all the time, and the rest are the ones on my list that I’m really wanting to try. Some of my favorite brands, like Farmacy, Tata Harper, Bite Beauty, Osea and Hourglass, all have products featured in today’s guide.
And tomorrow (Monday the 18th) is the last day for guaranteed Christmas delivery for UPS 3 Day Select mail, so make sure you jump on these before it’s too late. 🙂
1. Sheet masks – These are my favorite gel sheet masks. They are so moisturizing, made from plants and target brightening, firming and deep moisturizing. (I actually have one on right now as I’m typing this!)
3. Gold facial oil – Facial oils have been all the rage this year and this one is made from floral oils for a brightening glow.
4. Blue facial oil – This facial oil is perfect for reducing redness and clarifying your complexion.
5. Eye primer – A feather light eyeshadow primer.
6. Eye serum – Energzing eye serum that erases and prevents the signs of fatigue and aging.
7. Nail polish set – Gorgeous shades of pink (my favorite!).
8. Facial cleanser – The facial cleanser I use. Made from organic seaweed and vegan lactic acid. One of my favorite skincare brands.
9. Hyaluronic sea serum – I use this serum every evening. It boosts moisture, smooths wrinkles and fine lines and replenishes dry skin.
10. Custom highlighting kit – Features seven highlighting shades to give you a gorgeous, dewy glow.
11. Contour stick – My go-to tool for the perfect contour.
12. Farmacy gift set – This is one of my favorite brands and this gift set comes with an exfoliating cream, a skin radiance serum, a renewing night treatment and a lightweight day moisturizer.
14. Aromatic bedtime treatment – An aromatherapy blend to promote peace and tranquility for a relaxing night’s rest.
15. Moisturizer – This is my moisturizer and I love the texture of it. I have been using it for years. It’s the perfect combination of lightweight and creamy.
16. Tata Harper winter wonder gift set – The brand’s best sellers all together in one gift set for smooth, hydrated, youthful skin. Includes their reparative moisturizer, nourishing oil cleanser, rejuvenating serum, hydrating floral essence and rejuvenating hand cream.
17. Eyeshadow palette – I have this palette and it is my go-to. You can use it to create a casual daytime look or the perfect smokey eye for a night out.
18. OMG serum – I once had a facial in LA by a woman with the most beautiful skin and I asked her what brands she loves and she told me this one. I’ve been using this serum ever since!
19. Primer – This is the primer I use and I love it. Primer is great for someone that’s really into makeup.
20. Brush set – Did you know most makeup brushes aren’t vegan because they’re made of animal hairs/furs? Luckily this beautiful set is made of synethic bristles (sometimes referred to as teddy bear bristles, how cute is that?!)
21. Mascara – This is the mascara I have. I use it for daytime and evening.
22. Highlighting palette – One of my favorite makeup brands and I love these highlighting shades.