Who still needs some gift ideas for the men in their life? Whether the guys in your life are into vegan things or not, all of the gifts featured in this men’s holiday gift guide are great gifts that just so happen to be vegan-friendly. From stocking stuffers to splurge items I’ve got a wide range of options. You can click on any of the images above to shop the post or check out the detailed list below.
- Knit shoes – These kicks are made from breathable knit fabric and look so comfy.
- Jacket – This jacket looks so good and is made of vegan leather and suede.
- Shroom jerky – This jerky is made from mushrooms, tastes amazing and is 100% vegan. It would make a great stocking stuffer.
- iPhone photo printer – How cool is this gadget? You can print your photos from your iPhone instantly.
- Watch – Watches are always a classic gift for men and I love the stainless steel design of this one.
- Earphones – Love the look of these Beats by Dr. Dre earphones.
- Shaving balm – Absolutely love this brand and their products. Everything is cruelty-free and vegan. Not to mention all their products smell amazing.
- Sweatshirt – Ultra soft Saturdays NYC cotton sweatshirt.
- Cookbook – A perfect cookbook for any guy interested in dabbling in delicious plant-based foods.
- Travel bag – The perfect travel bag with a reflective finish.
- Unisex cologne/perfume – Same brand as the shaving balm. Vegan, cruelty-free and amazing natural scents.
- Winter jacket – This down alternative winter jacket is by 100% vegan brand Save the Duck. It’s super warm and no ducks were harmed in the making of it.
- Slippers – An animal-friendly take on this quintessential guys’ gift. Lined with soft faux fur.
- Record player – How cool is this modern take on a record player? This is a splurge item but if you want an equally cool but more affordable record player you can check out these ones here.
- Water bottle – This marble style water bottle keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12 hours.
- Watch – This splurge item comes with rose gold detailing and a silicone watch band.
- Shoes – Love the look of these kicks and that they’re made of faux leather. They’re low in stock so if you can’t find the size you need, you can check out all of these non-leather shoes from the Asos website (just double check the individual product description to make sure they’re 100% leather-free).
P.S. If you’re still in need of more holiday gifts, check out all my other vegan-friendly Holiday Gift Guides.