This family recipe is loved by veg-people and non-veg people alike. These pancakes are so delicious that I just top them with bananas and cinnamon. No syrup necessary! Oh yea and they are gluten-free and wheat free as well!
- 1 cup vegan pancake mix (I use Pamela’s non-dairy pancake and waffle mix)
- 1 flax egg (1 Tbsp ground flaxseed combined with 3 Tbsp water. Check out my post on How to Make a Flax Egg if you need more info.)
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Additional coconut oil for pan
- Create flax egg and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients, including flaxseed mixture, together in a medium to large bowl.
- Cook in additional coconut oil on electric skillet or pan over medium heat.
- Serve and enjoy!