Does garlicky, ooey, gooey, white pizza sound good to you? Because it sure sounds good to me. Especially when it’s a garlicky, ooey, gooey, vegan white pizza, like this one. If you haven’t realized yet, I’m all about recipes that are delicious, healthy and really easy to make. And this pizza is just that. It’s perfect for pizza night or great cut up in small pieces as a crowd pleasing appetizer. In fact, this white pizza is so good, my foster dog Belle, who is so well-behaved and never begs for food, tried to steal a piece right out of my hand as I was about to put it in my mouth!
For this recipe I use two of my favorite vegan cheeses. One is a cashew based vegan mozzarella made by Miyoko’s Kitchen and the other is a vegan parmesan made by Follow Your Heart. I buy both dairy-free cheeses at my local Whole Foods. The combination of the two cheeses really makes this pizza something special. I also buy my crust at Whole Foods. It’s pre-made by a local pizzeria and comes ready to be baked.
If you’ve never tried anything vegan before, this is definitely a great recipe to try. It’s sure to satisfy any pizza lover, vegan or not. 🙂
Vegan White Pizza
- ready-to-bake pizza crust (I like to use multigrain)
- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- garlic powder, to taste
- vegan mozzarella, to taste (I use Miyoko’s Kitchen vegan mozz)
- vegan parmesan, to taste (I use Follow Your Heart shredded parmesan)
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven according to pizza crust package instructions.
- Place dough in pizza pan. Once flattened, brush dough with olive oil. Season with garlic powder.
- Top with vegan cheese. Bake according to crust instructions. This normally takes around 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with Italian seasoning. Eat and enjoy!
- If you want to get real fancy you can roast your own garlic and spread that on the dough instead of the garlic powder.
- If you don’t have Italian seasoning you can use any of the following you have on hand: dried basil, oregano, rosemary and/or thyme.